the Rift

A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested]

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor

I AM IRON AND I FORGE MYSELF

Well when you spend as much time eating as Wessex does, apples become rather important. You don’t think she just magically keeps up this beautifully buff appearance by sheer will power, do you? No, it takes training and sweat and blood and eating one’s weight in food to look like the tank they all ‘affectionately’ call her.  She’s sure they’ll get to the normal pleasantries in no time, but apples? Those wonderfully sweet, crunchy little orbs of fruit are for the here and now.

It’s remarkable how single-minded and stubborn she can be at times. Bone-headed. Literally.

Kohl-rimmed eyes narrow ever so slightly as the Pegasus gestures, but does not seek. Her gaze follows his direction to a solitary grove a ways off. Her first thought is that the whole thing is rather odd – a singular tree, the way he does not speak. If she didn’t know any better, she’d think someone is fucking with her mind just for shits and giggles. “Right. Great. Thanks.” File that under ‘potentially hidden gems that may or may not be real,’ and believe it or not, that apple tree is the only tidbit of info in that file. So. Back to the Pegasus who is now… approaching her? Wessex snorts a low warning to the black and blue man, but he persists (also rather single-minded, apparently). Her ears flicker back in warning, but there is something in his eyes that keeps her from brandishing the very weapons he’s so fascinated by.    

Instead, Wessex keeps her cool in front of the painted Pegasus and moves away from his outstretched head, saying simply, “Dude. No.” Where was he raised, and by whom? Super touchy-feely folk? She remembers Tia’s joke that the Basiners all huddled together for warmth in the dead of winter, but that was at least after they’d done the introductions. “I’m going to need a name before I let you touch my pointy bits.”

And in return, he would get her name. Anonymous, casual things may seem what Wessex would be game for – but he’s entirely the wrong gender. And big ladies have feelings too, ok? Sometimes they just want a cute little thing to cuddle for awhile. no 'wham-bam, thank you ma'am.'

W E S S E X

image credit

@Yoruko  
I'm sorry this went off on a tangent D:
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-23-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Wessex - 04-24-2017, 08:35 AM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-24-2017, 03:24 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Wessex - 04-25-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-25-2017, 03:31 PM