the Rift

A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested]

Yoruko Posts: 6
Aurora Basin Stallion
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 4 [Tallsun]
Rose
Yoruko still reached closer to the mare, ignoring all warning signs, mainly because he wasn't paying attention, and almost got close enough to touch. Suddenly the mare pulled back and it was then he noticed her ears flattened and her eyes gazing at him for his rude manners. Feeling embarrassed he put his ears back and lowered his head, his sign of an apology. It was then that the mare asked for his name in hopes of an answer.

Still too shy to speak, Yoruko began looking down at the ground and all around as if his excuse to get out of the question would found beneath his feet. What do I do? he grumbled in his mind. Seeing as he had already disrespected her once, he didn't have intentions to do it again. After all those horns looked very intimidating and a kiss from them would surely bring him a lot of pain. Seeing that he was taking way to long to answer and she was getting irritated with his mime-like personality, he did his best attempt at speaking.

"I'm Yoruko, I'm sorry for reaching to your horns." He said, or at least he thought he said. In his mind it was perfect but when it came out, it was ragged shaky words. Socialization issues from being alone for so long prevented him from speaking normally or often like others did. He was shy and unsure when talking to others, so most of the time he thinks it best not to speak at all. "H-I'm Yoru-mumm" It came out slowly as he searched for the words to say. "S-sorry f-fur horn-mms." Everything almost ended in a partial mumble. Dear Lord this mare would have to play a guessing game in order to speak to him, he was completely lost for words. Feeling embarrassed at his horrible attempt at speech his face slightly turned a shade of rose pink. He lowered his head apologetically, he spoke better in body language and gestures than anything else, and let out a small sigh. He was going to need a friend who wouldn't mind his speech issue to hang out with. But the chances of him finding such a friend were very low, but maybe she knew somebody, or maybe she could help herself?

Snapping out of his thoughts that overrun his mind he looked back up at her in wait for a response, whether that response would be concern or ridicule, that was a different story. Yoruko waits in hopes that he didn't just ruin his chances to have a friend or a herd to live in and have her walk away thinking about her wasted time.

Messages In This Thread
A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-23-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Wessex - 04-24-2017, 08:35 AM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-24-2017, 03:24 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Wessex - 04-25-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-25-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Wessex - 04-27-2017, 02:27 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-28-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Wessex - 04-30-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 05-01-2017, 09:29 AM