the Rift

[PRIVATE] The rune that sends her

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
She is more than pleased to hear that Weaver considers her a part of the Basin. I mean, technically she was, but that didn't mean she necessarily had to be welcomed and accepted. It was nice to know that she was welcomed. Ve smiles warmly at the Pegasus' words, the warmth from her smile surging through her veins.

Vertigo would like to think that, given the chance, everyone else would be just as warm as Weaver and Tiamat had been to her. She hadn't seen their leader in awhile, come to think of it. Shaking her antlered skull, the female brought herself back to the task at hand. She laughs musically as Weaver mentions finding her calling and she can't help but silently agree with the mare. After all, Ve hadn't felt so alive before. Had never felt this much confidence in herself.

Ve nods silently as the Pegasus goes on to explain exactly what she wants out of her new cloak. “I could certainly add some down to the neckline to give you some added warmth....” Her voice trails off as she begins her work. Taking bits and pieces from the various gatherings she had done, it isn't long before Vertigo has a rough beginning of what Weaver desires. Her magic burns pleasantly under her skin as she works, the look of concentration etched heavily onto her features.

The mare mumbles to herself as she works. “No, not there.” She moves some newly made fabric around a bit. “Hmm...maybe there.” Vertigo works continuously for awhile, not really paying attention to the other mare for the time being. Not out of rudeness, but simply because she wants to do her first craft for another in the best possible way she can.

A sigh of contentment escapes her jaws as she finally looks up from her work. “How about this?” So far, the cloak has bits of bird's down seemingly sewed into the collar's underside, something one wouldn't see looking at it on Weaver's back. Its length was well defined, giving the mare room to run, but still being fairly long. It would suit its purpose. Ve was quite proud of her workmanship, all that practicing really paying off. The underside of Weaver's cloak may have a bit of an off stitch here or there (Hey, no one was perfect!), but no one but the winged mare would really ever know. She grins widely, watching the other female's reaction. “I just need to add the feathers. If you like it that is?”

"Talk."
Vertigo
And I'll be there for you
As the world falls down
lines | color & coding

@Weaver
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread
The rune that sends her - by Weaver - 04-26-2017, 11:27 AM