the Rift

[PRIVATE] The rune that sends her

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
Ve is pleased to receive a sign of approval from both mare and companion. She grins, her large frame nearly boiling over with pride. She’d found it. Her calling was creating, believe it or not. It felt so good to be useful and it felt even better to be able to prove that she was actually good at something. Granted, she still needed to take advantage of practicing, but that was another subject for another day.

“I’m glad you like it!” She beams, watching as the maiden’s companion offers forward the feathers she’d mentioned before. Vertigo is silently surprised when the bird adds his own feathers to the bunch. She can’t help but feel another pang of envy. Ve would give anything to have someone, or anything, that loyal to her. Blinking, the Draft gently takes the offered feathers and returns her attention to the cloak.

A few feathers here, a touch more there. Finally, the cloak is finished.

Ve offers the cloak to the Pegasus, her warm smile spread widely across her muzzle. “You’re more than welcome, Weaver.” There it is again, that warmth that flows through her veins. Vertigo hadn’t felt happiness in so long that she’s almost taken back by the feeling. And then, the mare realizes that it was what she’s been feeling since she set hoof into the Basin. Happiness. The icy realm was feeling more and more like home every day.

"Talk."
Vertigo
And I'll be there for you
As the world falls down
lines | color & coding

@Weaver
Sappy Vertigo is sappy lol
Sorry this is short and crappy
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)