the Rift

[OPEN] sign of the times [welcoming!]

Geneva Posts: 7
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15'3 Hands :: 3 years old
Amanda

Lost internet for over a week. Back and operational now! @Amaris @Sacre

Geneva waited patiently besides Amaris wondering what to ask her about the herd, but instead found herself looking around the landscape more. The fog that surrounded the two of them was creepy enough as it was and she wasn't sure if the spiky wall was any less creepy. Geneva decided to go up to it and look at it closer. The wall looked like it was made of stone and shaped in such a way that anyone who tried to beat it down to get past it might get hurt if not sore from trying to break in for a long time. The stone was hard and the carvings in it indicated some serious work had been put into it to make it. Stroking it with her nose she felt it was as smooth as water. It was a surprising invention. She wouldn't have much more time to investigate it as it suddenly began to open with a thud. It startled her so much that she let out a whinny and ran back to Amaris. Surely it would be a funny sight for her, but Geneva tried to play it off cooly with a snort.

As the gate opened from its entrance came a black unicorn with a red horn and two fox companions. Interesting at how the horses here had companions! Geneva wondered why she didn't have one yet and whether or not all the horses in this place had one. If she had a companion it would be a raven she thought. They always said the funniest things when they were in the mood. The black stallion simply let out a "Hey" as he greeted the two of them and she wasn't surprised with this. With a wall like that who would be traditional, elegant sounding, and charming? It was a wall that clearly stated "get the fuck out" in a number of ways. No elegant and charming herd would have something like that would they? Considering she lived out in the boondocks who was to say what each herd was like.

Amaris introduced herself to the stallion, who said his name was Sacre - a name of which she would remember, and then gave the spot light to her. The rest? What was more to tell? Amaris had basically summed up her story without adding all the details, but Geneva figured she would try and say something to it. "I am Geneva, and I come from lands not far from the Threshold. At least where my birth herd roamed, it was away from being aware of most everything in detail. I am familiar with the gods and how things worked around them, but not much else. I'm hoping to change my scenery a bit as my homeland was a bit dull."Geneva said simply as she bowed in respect to Sacre.

Messages In This Thread
sign of the times [welcoming!] - by Amaris - 04-27-2017, 07:11 AM
RE: sign of the times [welcoming!] - by Geneva - 04-29-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: sign of the times [welcoming!] - by Sacre - 05-01-2017, 06:14 PM
RE: sign of the times [welcoming!] - by Amaris - 05-02-2017, 06:43 AM
RE: sign of the times [welcoming!] - by Geneva - 05-11-2017, 09:19 PM