the Rift

Runaway Train [Kimber]

Kimber Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 4 (Ages in Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Kaiden :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Kachie
His explanation was not entirely satisfactory, and she swished her tail against her haunches while she peered up at him. It had been gratifying to receive a whole-heartedly warm welcome from Guns, but Ricochet was another matter. So much seemed to be haunting him.

With a practicality which seemed to be part and parcel of who she was, Kimber stepped closer and leaned into Ricochet, offering him her love and support. He wouldn't ever have to ask to have that of his little sister. "Of course I am, and I will be." She said with bold certainty. "But if you run off again you won't get to meet Aerwen's son, Jackal. He's younger than me, and has a dragon."

There was a thoughtfulness to her voice toward the end of that last statement, though her gaze was somewhat accusatory. He had new family members and hadn't even thought to check on the old ones before trying to take off again. Yes, she'd realized the path his hooves had been on when she'd first spotted him. He'd been going the wrong way to have been coming into Helovia. "Aerwen's missing though, we don't known if she's alive or dead, though we do know Jackal's dad didn't make it. Mother made sure to get as many of us younger ones out, while so many fell to keep us safe. It was dreadful, seeing how everyone was fighting and falling and then rising on the other side. But I'm glad you're safe too."

It was hard to tell if she was judging him or not, or simply telling him as much as she could. Her voice was even, without a hint of stressful memories to aggravate it. Such was Kimber that she lived in the now, not letting things ruin the joy of the day, of the season.

Messages In This Thread
Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 06-19-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Kimber - 06-20-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 06-25-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Kimber - 06-29-2012, 04:20 AM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 07-02-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Kimber - 07-07-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 07-19-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Smoke - 08-10-2012, 02:58 PM