the Rift

Runaway Train [Kimber]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

R I C O C H E T - - raise your GUN and it's over

[I thought maybe when we're also getting ready to finish this, smoke could walk in? Up to you!]

The voice of Evangeline remained in the sunken ears of the stallion as he ran. Rage burned a cold fire in his teal eyes, while grief pounded holes in his heart as he let the mare go with every stride.

Dead.

She might as well be. As if finding her with child at side wasn't hard enough to swallow, it bore a horn. As though returning home hadn't been hard enough for him, she casually mentions the disaster and destruction that befell in his absence. Ricochet might as well have been standing in the practice yard for warriors, letting each take a well aimed kick at his side after what he went through talking with her. Such treachery wouldn't be forgiven - though she was equine, she was skilled enough at wounding deeply.

Lithe body of black and white breezing beside the ruined horse whined in sympathy and concern. Guns did not fully understand what had transpired, but he felt the shift in his friend. Where the stallion had once been lost and cautious to come back, he now drove forward with an insatiable need to return. There was certainly nothing left for him here. There probably was nothing left in Isilme either, but he'd rather wander the dead lands of his birth right than this foreign field of weak, cowardly fugitives.
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 06-19-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Kimber - 06-20-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 06-25-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Kimber - 06-29-2012, 04:20 AM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 07-02-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Kimber - 07-07-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 07-19-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Smoke - 08-10-2012, 02:58 PM