the Rift

[OPEN] And God saw that it was Good

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Amaris was following the group, albeit quite far behind. She had not meant to really be a part of the escapade to the Spectral Marsh, but then, as she trailed behind, she recalled that she had something to tell them about her last foray into the lands. I must tell them, before they…

Oh.

The dragonmare was late, so late that as she flew in she could watch as Yael investigated the markings closely, as the Mountain used her magic to douse the markings (and Amaris braced for the obelisk to react the way it had the last time the dragonmare had merely stepped towards it), as Yael flew even closer, evidently translating some of the markings with her brilliant foreign mind and tongue.

"Hail!" Amaris greeted the gathered, landing smoothly, Dramyrth not far behind her, settling promptly upon her withers. The dragonmare offered a nod in greeting to the others, a slightly deeper one to the newly crowned Queen. "I meant to tell someone sooner than now - I was here not long ago, and when I sent one of my spirit dragons closer to the altar, it reacted."

She looked to the altar, having only heard snippets of what Yael had translated herself, but hearing the last of Lyanna's words, Amaris heartily agreed. "It spewed a strange bubbly liquid, and it fell on me and others before we had time to react - and it felt nice. I felt more alive after it, more focussed, rejuvenated. Where the liquid touched the ground, black clover grew - though I was not game enough to try it myself."

The dragonmare's eyes peered from mare to mare present. "I don't know what to think, but I hope this Kaos is benevolent at heart. It certainly has the potential to cause great harm or great good by whatever takes its fancy at the time." She sighed, softly, before daring to make the offer she wasn't sure she wanted to.

"Just ask, if you would me to summon a spirit to help illuminate the markings with its glow, or see if we can coax another reaction from it."
Amaris
minicooper93402 @ flickr & larfsalot @deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
And God saw that it was Good - by Yael - 04-27-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Isopia - 04-28-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Lyanna - 04-29-2017, 07:28 PM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Yael - 04-30-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Isopia - 05-02-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Yael - 05-05-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Lyanna - 05-07-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Amaris - 05-08-2017, 06:33 AM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Isopia - 05-11-2017, 08:38 AM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Kaos - 05-11-2017, 09:46 AM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Yael - 05-11-2017, 12:58 PM