the Rift

[OPEN] And God saw that it was Good

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Their Seer spoke of the Gods in such an intimate way - and Amaris supposed, seeing as the Gods were largely family to her, she had every right to know them and speak of them in such a way. It was curious to think of them being 'well-known', for Amaris herself felt like she only knew stories about them, having never had a true interaction directly with one in her whole life - unless one counted the summoning they all attended recently, which Amaris did not, as it was not a personal audience with the Moon Goddess.

"Perhaps benevolent was the wrong word," she offered, "I think I meant something more like 'survivable'.." but her comment, and anything Yael asked of the Rifts gods, is lost to newest presence to make itself known here.

Omnipresent would be the word she would use to describe the voice she heard. Everywhere, and yet nowhere, all at once. Again, Amaris witnessed the altar seemingly shift and change, colours enlighten as a voice reverberated around all of them. The dragonmare could feel its focus being largely upon the golden pegasus, her friend and rankmate, Yael, yet the very presence of the one known as Kaos made her insides clench, made her blood rush, stirred excitement up within her - much as they would in the presence of any of the Helovian Gods.

The 'gaze' of the God travels over each of them in turn, and the dragonmare wonders at the thoughts this Kaos would have of them all. He approved of their patron Goddess, he seemed inclined to approve of Yael, but what of the rest? What did he think of this gathering of female scholars, each learned in different ways: their Seer, a Mountain that Knows many things; their queen, a former healer and current leader; the golden pegasus, the wise Sage who had lived a few lifetimes already; and the dragonmare, who knew some lores and histories (but not much else, in her own self-deprecating opinion).

Amaris pondered as the golden pegasus responded to this strange, unknown entity, going through their conversations, lingering on what Isopia had said just previously. Kaos is the Rift Gods ... the amalgamation of them anyways. What if.. What if the Helovian Gods were ingredients of a similar entity?

What if Kaos was their maker?

The thought was almost too big for Amaris to contain. Was that why their magic was not effective against him? Was that why he had such an ability to help or harm those who came near him?

"Who are you?" she asked, softly, not expecting an answer, much like Lyanna, but she whispered it all the same, posed it with as much meaning behind it as she could, hoping for an answer but also afraid of what that answer might mean.

Amaris
minicooper93402 @ flickr & larfsalot @deviantart
@Yael @Isopia @Lyanna
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
And God saw that it was Good - by Yael - 04-27-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Isopia - 04-28-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Lyanna - 04-29-2017, 07:28 PM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Yael - 04-30-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Isopia - 05-02-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Yael - 05-05-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Lyanna - 05-07-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Amaris - 05-08-2017, 06:33 AM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Isopia - 05-11-2017, 08:38 AM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Kaos - 05-11-2017, 09:46 AM
RE: And God saw that it was Good - by Yael - 05-11-2017, 12:58 PM