the Rift

[OPEN] Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir....

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
zubari

The boy had not been in this area for seasons. Kuuma happily sat upon his back letting the colt do all the work. Golden eyes brightened when he finally saw the altar peering above the ground in the distance. Small hooves slightly started to sink in the muddy, wet ground. Chocolate colored legs pulled out of the muck as he moved closer and closer. Kuuma chirped and grumbled happily upon the boys spotted back. The Civet was still young and full of fluff and baby fur. Kuuma still did not completely Like her bonded, but she was stuck with him. Oh, and he was trapped with her. Her bright eyes widened as they finally came to a halt in front of the altar. The pair stood amazed looking at the glowing symbols. The teal symbols obtained something so unique that he had never seen before.

Quietly Zubari looked to the ground then to the altar. He wanted to say something, but he was unsure what to do or say. The chocolate spotted boy was so young and if his father found out that he was here. It would be the end of the world. Chuckling to himself in a deviant manner, the boy nudged Kuuma. She was too busy trying to climb the black glowing stone. Falling to her soft rear end growls left her maw as she went and sat on the other side of the altar. "Hello, Mr. Kaos.... Sir." Clearing his throat he began to speak louder. "I have just come to see your home. People are saying things about you, and I do not think that it is true. You just wanted to defend your home, and greedy people can not understand that." He sighed feeling slightly stupid talking to a black mass in the ground. Moving his chocolate spotted body he shifted his weight out of the muck.

Zubri twisted his skull to see if anyone else was around. Closing his eyes, the boy began to think about an object forming. A small golden form started to twist its way into a tangible shape. The gold figure was small, but it is very well crafted. Picking the bright gold object off the ground, Zubari walked closer and placed it on the base of the altar. "I made this for you. I hope you like my offering. It is the same type of starfish that was in your mane when you appeared to us as Kis." His strong voice finally finished speaking as he looked around the marsh. Kuuma was finally over her hissy fit, and she was out hunting frogs. Taking a deep breath, the boy turned to walk back towards home. He could not be gone for long. Someone was bound to notice his absence.

"Talk."

Can you see my scars, can you feel my heart? This is all of me for all of the world to see

lines | color & coding

OOC:: Zubari Has left an offering to the Kaos god of a small Golden starfish that he crafted.

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Zubari - 04-27-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Beloved - 04-28-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Zubari - 05-01-2017, 10:18 PM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Beloved - 05-02-2017, 09:46 AM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Kaos - 05-11-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Zubari - 05-25-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Beloved - 06-05-2017, 11:38 AM