the Rift

[PRIVATE] talent optional [FESTIVAL PREP]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Rikyn

Thank the Gods for snarky unicorns, right?

No sooner does midnight strut in than Duir’s beating of the log stops, his forest eyes looking over the purple tinted man with disdain. Like you do better, he thinks to himself, adding extra curvature to the already amused smile striking my face. Grinning and lifting my crown, I turn to greet the growingly familiar soldier with one of my traditional, impish smiles.

"Alas,"I feign a sigh, quickly revealed for what it is (a ruse) by the humored chuckle that follows my words, "we’re bonded, “one soul” and all that mythical jazz. If I kill him, I’ll probably die too. Or worse. They say some people just go mad."

I laugh, a lot more heartily than I should, considering the nature of the joke, and continue on.

"Might go mad listening to him play, regardless," I grin, earning a deep scowl and huff of frustration from my stick-wielding companion, "you think you can teach him? He doesn’t listen to me at all."

You a bad teacher, bemoans the deer, looking away from me with an ear tilted back in Rhodoc and I’s direction.

"I know plenty of songs, even if he doesn’t believe me," I explain, looking at Duir then back to Rhodoc, "what about you? This land your from has music, if people are being decapitated over it, yeah? Or are the musicians all dead?"

Coding by Tamme - Image by Dingo

@Rhodoc

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
talent optional [FESTIVAL PREP] - by Rikyn - 04-28-2017, 07:48 AM
RE: talent optional [FESTIVAL PREP] - by Rhodoc - 05-06-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: talent optional [FESTIVAL PREP] - by Rikyn - 05-08-2017, 09:43 AM
RE: talent optional [FESTIVAL PREP] - by Rhodoc - 05-08-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: talent optional [FESTIVAL PREP] - by Rikyn - 05-09-2017, 11:32 AM