the Rift

nict-O-‘fil-E-a

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
so i listen to the    wind for an answer
Perhaps she still lives inside a fairy tale. Perhaps this girl and her fanciful world isn’t all that fanciful, in a way, because from having nothing, Lyanna suddenly finds herself wearing a crown. The very thing that was taken from her (well, almost, she was only ever destined to wear the princess’s tiara) was given back in a second life. And if little girls dream of being princesses, then their older sisters must dream of being Queens. But she did not dream of being Queen. She did not see it as anything but a level of responsibility she had never thought she would have.

Her fairy tale doesn’t come with critters with oversized feet or excited smiles. Her fairy tales instead comes with unhappy, displaced Gods. She would love to see what the little bat sees, would love to somehow live in this world with her. But Lyanna doesn’t know what this world is, just that there’s a name on the girl’s lips that is nothing Lyanna recognizes. She keeps her face from falling, from showing the worry, but her smile quiets slightly. “I’ve never heard of Alchira. Maybe you can tell me about it?”

She wonders if the place is somewhere the girl was looking for, or if it’s home. But it sounds like the former, and she wonders then if it’s even a real place. “This place is called Helovia, and the area we are in is called the Threshold.” She tries to watch the girl’s face in the dark, but she doubts she would be able to see any subtle changes of emotion. So instead she has to rely on the girl’s words and tone of voice to figure out what’s going on.

“I’m a Pegasus,” she says, now wondering why the girl has to ask. Though their wings are different, they are still the same species. Where does this girl come from? And surely, by now, if her parents were around they would have come by now. “What have you been up to tonight?” she asks, trying to come at the truth of all this.

lyanna

art by yewrezz

@Stellaluna

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
nict-O-‘fil-E-a - by Stellaluna - 04-29-2017, 05:06 AM
RE: nict-O-‘fil-E-a - by Lyanna - 04-29-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: nict-O-‘fil-E-a - by Stellaluna - 04-29-2017, 08:04 AM
RE: nict-O-‘fil-E-a - by Lyanna - 04-29-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: nict-O-‘fil-E-a - by Stellaluna - 04-29-2017, 07:19 PM