the Rift

let me be your killer king [vol vs merida]

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
A quote can go here yay!
what if it's two lines?

I watch as his dragons move between myself and the child. I know how bonds work though. He dies, they die too. I feel nothing for the fact that they are clearly family. So be it. The child was going to die and if my brother wouldn't get out of the way then he would have to die with her. "Don't be a fool, Merida," I laugh again, trying to move forward and get to the girl. She would be first, and he could follow after if he insisted.

But it seems my dear brother has other plans, as he shoves forward blocking me. His chest slamming against mine with a loud whack. He is able to shove me back away from his precious child. A part of me understands his need to protect her... But, it does not outweigh my need for BLOOD. What I don't see coming, is the hit I take to my right knee. When his hoof connects, I squeal in the shock and pain as it bends in a way it's not supposed to bend. "You're gonna pay for that." I growl. I push through the pain, digging in my hooves trying to use my strength to push him back. At the same time, my ears lace back tight against my head as I snake forward seeking to clamp down my teeth on any part of his neck, face or shoulder possible.

"Talk?"

1/3 - 237 words

@Volterra - sorry for the wait! Life ate me again. Let's do this!

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me be your killer king [vol vs merida] - by Merida - 05-17-2017, 10:19 PM