the Rift

let me be your killer king [vol vs merida]

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
A quote can go here yay!
what if it's two lines?

He doesn't budge as I push against him. How rude! If he would just let me past to get to the little bitch his dragon's are protecting... But no. Of course he insists on me taking him out first. "This is your last chance, Merida," I laugh. It's not a normal laugh, but the laugh of one who has clearly lost her mind and had no intentions of running away. "I will kill you if I have to." I laugh again, the same kind of laugh as before. "Bring it then!" I cry out.

But before I can attack yet again, he strikes. I am shoved backward, and right into perfect alignment for another kick to my already painful knee. I shriek in agony, as my knee is twisted even farther. But I still will not give in. I attempt to lunge back at my brother teeth barred and aiming for his throat while my legs aim for his front legs to cause as much damage as possible. Should I miss, I could be completely at my brother's mercy or lack of as I am very likely to hit the ground. But it's a risk I am willing to take.

"Talk?"

2/3 - 200 words

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: let me be your killer king [vol vs merida] - by Merida - 05-31-2017, 07:59 PM