the Rift

[OPEN] Birds of a feather

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Joy was evident in her grin as she watched them, whole and complete, easing their appetites on the lush grasses, enjoying the surrounds much like she was. The Hidden Falls were barely hidden anymore, without the protection of the Earth God or a herd to guard the borders, and Amaris was pleased to see that despite this it still hosted life.

Golden eyes watched as recognition washed over the two, and she was pleased once more that her presence was met with welcome, and not fear or distaste. Honestly, she was surprised at the gift of gratitude, for she had not done much that fateful day in the Threshold to aid them - not true, came Dramyrth's sharp note, as he recalled perfectly just the lengths his dragonmare bonded had gone to, to ensure these perfect strangers' survival. Without you, no healer. Without you, they would be a feast for many a beast, he reiterated as he flashed the memories of that day through their bond, sharp and clear from his draconic perspective.

"You are most welcome.." she began, before realising that their names were one thing she had not collected that day, nor had she given her own. With a smile, she added in warm tones, "forgive me, I don't believe we've been properly introduced - we were a little distracted last time; I am Amaris, and my companion, ensuring our safety from those trees -" she indicated towards the trees behind her with the tilt of her tiara "- is Dramyrth." She hoped they would offer their names in turn, though she would not necessarily press them for it if they deigned to keep it a secret.

"I do hope you have found someplace safe to rest your weary selves since 'that' day?" She could not help the curiosity, the desire to ask, to probe into exactly what kind of treatment they had been given since they left the Threshold, led blindly by the gelding, ushered by fear and circumstance. How much did they know about Helovia, if anything? Were they given a choice when they left the Threshold, to turn away - certainly with a welcome like they received at the borders, Amaris might not have continued on deeper into lands of unknown danger and peril - but then, Amaris did not know for certain that the tiger who had attacked them had been anything but a 'normal' Helovian tiger.
Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart

@Nora
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Birds of a feather - by Noah - 05-01-2017, 04:57 AM
RE: Birds of a feather - by Nora - 05-06-2017, 09:30 PM
RE: Birds of a feather - by Noah - 05-08-2017, 05:03 AM
RE: Birds of a feather - by Amaris - 05-09-2017, 06:53 AM
RE: Birds of a feather - by Nora - 05-21-2017, 06:52 PM
RE: Birds of a feather - by Noah - 06-05-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: Birds of a feather - by Amaris - 06-13-2017, 03:10 AM