the Rift

[PRIVATE] I don't need God, I need you

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
"It took your magic?!" He's apoplectic, indignant on her behalf. Usually when Helovia's wildlife (or, in this case, its landscape) comes alive, it brings with it a great boon. He thinks back to the creepy sea-creature who gave him his armour - the spit that stank for days was a small price to pay for the magnificent dragonhide that he now calls his own. There's the trees and the turtles that offer their gifts, the mutant chickens with promises of magic, the trickster goats who curse one's genitals with thankfully temporary smallness....Those things are always either good, or only short-term bad.

To take a magic, though? Something earned, cherished, used? Why, he wants to march to the Steppe and face up to this mountain on her behalf, reclaim her stolen magic and snap its peak off to present to her as a gift for good measure. He'd do exactly that if it was a living creature who'd stolen something of hers, not that he'd have to because she's more than capable of handing herself on the battlefield. Still, it seems only right and fitting that he would march into war for her, her colours taped to his flag, his blood spilled in her name.

A mountain, though? Mountains do not bleed. They don't usually talk, either, but the beast has learned to never underestimate Helovia's magical aura. "I would offer to go and reclaim your magic for you, but Mountains are my weakness, you see." He flashes her a small grin full of meaning, the double layers of his words obvious. Still, he is rather furious on her behalf - how dare a mountain, of all things, take something so precious from her? It's wrong, it's abhorrent. Perhaps they should consult with the Earth God, he who commands the land itself, as surely he can make the mountain give back what it took.

This is, of course, Volterra assuming that Isopia is as outraged as he is about what's been taken from her. He doesn't think for a second that maybe she wanted to lose the magic, because to be stripped of one's power in such a way is not something that the behemoth understands.

image by neverr the glorious

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-02-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 03:44 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-02-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-03-2017, 01:15 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-08-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-11-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-11-2017, 03:45 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-12-2017, 01:34 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-12-2017, 01:52 PM