the Rift

[PRIVATE] I don't need God, I need you

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Although Isopia wants nothing more than to lock away thoughts of the plethora of other women that Volterra has been with, as his body moves towards her, aided by muscle and raw magical power, she can't help but think of them. She doesn't know them all, and so they exist as exotic and unrivalled beautiful shadows in the depths of her mind. She assumes them to be sexual predators, sirens of the flesh, and keepers of some delicate and sensual knowledge that Isopia simply has no access to. She assumes Volterra's other lovers are simply her betters when it comes to sex and although a thirst and hunger for knowledge is innately linked with Isopia's identity, she has never before wanted knowledge to use in this way.

Isopia has never so badly wanted to please anyone before.

But she tries now, stifling her awkwardness and ignorance, allowing the pink hum in her belly to swallow her feelings of inadequacy and self-consciousness. It helps to know that Volterra does still want her - there are physical signs of that. But what Isopia wants, is to pry open the cracks of his desire and drown him in them. If she can't be the only one that he wants, she wants to be the best of his stock. She wants him to want her in a way which is unparalleled.

Holding his gaze, head ever so slightly bent to the right, her golden eyes narrow with a feline slant that she has copied from the Moon Goddess. "Kiss me-" She whispers, and although her voice is soft, it is not weak. It is a command however gently spoken, but her golden eyes remain elvishly alight with mischief and mystery.

However, should Volterra move in to comply with her request, he will feel nothing but air - or perhaps the remnants of her mane as she slinks past him. Although she is tall, her long legs curl such that she actually appears lower than him, as she slyly slips past his shoulder. Her wings trail delicate lines against his flesh as she continues to make her way down the length of his muscular side, her longest feathers actually brushing the ground by his hooves.

She rounds behind him, her long body creating a perfect c-shape around him, inside wing raised like a canopy over his body as she goes. Isopia is close enough that their bodies can almost touch, but don't quite. Heat is all that connects them. For now at least. As she moves forward, head almost at his shoulder now, she stops, body both tense but pliable and compliant. Something tells her that Volterra's need to dominate and control will approve of her being somewhat smaller than she normally is, and so she does not stand up straight, but instead continues to hold herself at round angles, bringing her withers below his.

@Volterra

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-02-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 03:44 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-02-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-03-2017, 01:15 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-08-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-11-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-11-2017, 03:45 PM