the Rift

[OPEN] It's only awkward if you're talking to yourself [Welcoming!]

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
The truth is that Wessex still isn’t one hundred percent who or what she brought back from the Threshold, but he seemed to have ‘potential’ and a natural curiosity, so she can’t find any true fault in him. What she doesn’t want is for her decision to extend an invitation to come to come back and haunt her. She manages to withhold a sigh and an eyeroll when Rikyn appears, but for once, he manages to sound like a leader. It’s a pleasant change - dare she think that maybe the fact that she kicked his ass has something to do with it. In a rather upbeat, jocular manner, Wessex enters into their normal verbal spar with considerably less acid than usual.

“Nicer than I usually treat you, Rikyn dear. This is Yoruko -” a tilt of her head towards the stallion indicates the newcomer, followed quickly by her gaze, hoping he’ll be able to summon a proper greeting. If not, she’s sure she can easily explain it as being intimidated by the Lordor needing to warm up or something. Then a tour of the Basin Valley and she’ll send him on his way to find a suitable cave for himself. The nights are getting awfully chilly - he won’t want to be caught out in the open.

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

I'm sorry this is shit. Glad you got your profile fixed, @Yoruko!  No worries bout the wait
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's only awkward if you're talking to yourself [Welcoming!] - by Wessex - 05-12-2017, 04:12 PM