the Rift

[PRIVATE] Information is key

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
She looked at the two leaders before turning and walking out of ear shot of the rest of the herd. She didn't want anyone else to hear what she had witnessed. Once she thought they were far enough away she halted and turned to face the much older horses. She wondered if her Apa would be mad that she had went somewhere he deemed dangerous alone. Was she about to get her ass chewed out? Sucking it up the filly pushed her nervous down with a deep breath. "I'm sorry to interrupt the fun, but I've been trying to find a time when you were both free and I couldn't pass this time up." She dipped her head apologetically before continuing.

"A while ago I went to the Spectral Marsh. I found a strange stone alter there with glowing symbols on it." She assumed they already knew that bit of information, but it was necessary to her story. "I was joined by Lady Amaris of the World's Edge, and a strange colt. We were talking about the alter while standing in front of it. Then the ground started shaking, no, it was vibrating." She could still remember the way her whole body had shivered along with the Earth. "You could feel it all the way in your bones. Then this teal liquid shot out of the top, it was the same color as the markings on the stone." She paused allowing that to all soak in.

"It looked like teal rain, but it kind of floated down, like a leaf. When it landed on me, it made me feel refreshed." Her scarlet eyes shimmered at the memory. "It was like getting the best nights sleep of your life." She lowered her head and opened the white tiger pelt sheath on her leg. "Where the liquid touched the ground these strange black clovers sprang up." She had carefully hidden some away in the sand, just in case they tried to confiscate all of it. She cautiously pulled the remaining clover from her sheath, making sure to leave her dagger in place. The girl made sure to night bite into the plants as she laid them between the Sultan and Sultana's hooves. "There are probably still some there if you would like the rest." She stepped back and looked up at them wondering if she had done well.

Talk
Words;; 395
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra @Ampere Continuation from the party thread
vezér&volterra
‎"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes.... chaos. We're agents of chaos...”

image | coding[/color]
Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Messages In This Thread
Information is key - by Vezér - 05-03-2017, 04:59 AM
RE: Information is key - by Volterra - 05-03-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Information is key - by Ampere - 05-08-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: Information is key - by Vezér - 05-18-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: Information is key - by Volterra - 05-27-2017, 06:44 AM
RE: Information is key - by Ampere - 05-28-2017, 12:56 AM