the Rift

[PRIVATE] Information is key

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
She smiles kindly at her Apa's kind words as she apologizes for putting a weight on their shoulders. When she starts to talk about what had happened to her she watches her Apa. It's almost comical as the stallion stares at her with bulging eyes. She has to fight down a laugh and focuses her face to remain calm. Her eyes switch to Ampere wondering what's going through her mind. She notices the way her nostrils flare every once and a while and she can relate. Of course she hadn't been scared when the teal liquid had rained down on her. If Kaos had wanted to harm her she was sure he would have done something more dramatic than just that. She catches the look Ampere gives her Apa and she has to smother another laugh. It amuses the girl that they think they can keep a handle on her. She would just slip away again, no matter what they said to her now. She wouldn't mind going with someone, but she wasn't going to seek someone out and ask them to follow her around.

It took all she had to not snort her contempt at the thought of being on a leash. When Ampere tries to whisper to her ebony father she listens in catching the gist of what she had to say. Gods she was making it hard to not let her snotty brat side show. She was a big girl, she had taken beatings and seen the aftermath of her father's rage. An image of her mother's mangled corpse flashed through her mind before she focused again.

"I thought it was a good idea to bring them back." She nodded her head towards the black clovers. She places her muzzle against his breathing in his scent and blowing her own back smiling softly. When her father spoke next she braced herself her ears flickering with her aggravation. "I understand the rules Apa, I really do, but it probably wouldn't be easy to get a warrior to come with me. They are all busy preparing for a potential war." She held back her real feelings, because Ampere was there. She wanted to blow up, yell that she wasn't a helpless foal, a foal, but not helpless. He had taught her how to defend herself, he should know that. Instead she held her words back, picking them carefully. Her scarlet eyes flashed with her real thoughts for just a moment.

She turned her gaze back to Ampere as she spoke to her. She dipped her head to the Sultana as she was thanked then praised. Her eyes sparkled at the thought of being a ruler after her father. She carefully hide the ambition, most of it anyway. She didn't want to scare the lady with her determination to be the best. When she basically said the same thing as her Apa she dipped her head keeping the nasty words inside. "Thank you Miss Ampere."  She listened quietly as they spoke of going to the Marshes the next day. Her ears perked up,"Can I go as well? I can show you where we were and some of the clovers might still be there." She didn't get her hopes to high, sure they would both so no. "Then I would be with several capable warriors." She smiled laying it on thick.

Talk
Words;; 562
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra
vezér&volterra
‎"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes.... chaos. We're agents of chaos...”

image | coding[/color]
Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Messages In This Thread
Information is key - by Vezér - 05-03-2017, 04:59 AM
RE: Information is key - by Volterra - 05-03-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Information is key - by Ampere - 05-08-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: Information is key - by Vezér - 05-18-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: Information is key - by Volterra - 05-27-2017, 06:44 AM
RE: Information is key - by Ampere - 05-28-2017, 12:56 AM