the Rift

[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms

Tisco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Thank you for coming here."Tisco bowed his head to the two horses, giving a glare at the unicorn mare."I have been given a quest by the Moon Goddess. I need the both of you to perform your storm magic on me. One storm at a time though, as I am not wanting to be injured too seriously."Tisco noticed that the white mare had foal beside her, and the way the mare looked at him gave him the idea that she was racist or a hater of normal equines. The winged stallion looked all too familiar, but Tisco could not put a hoof on it exactly. He looked around, the third horse had not arrived. He looked at the other two, his courage and adrenaline were beginning to escalate. He waited for them to decide who would use their storm on him first.

Word Count:145
OOC: Some one perform your storm magic on him please.

Messages In This Thread
[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-01-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-04-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-06-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-25-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-29-2012, 06:43 PM