the Rift

[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable
[Image: seirentablr.png]
Seiren & Ghost

Still with no idea as to why she was here, before the wretched rat could speak, another inferior creature turned up. Stumbling up to them came a winged brute, another beast to deal with. All the hatred pulsing through Seiren glowed in her obsidian orbs, the infuriation that she must be trapped here with three fucking lessers. I'm drowning in scum! The melodramatic she was, the sinister fae literally felt as if she was drowning. It was difficult to keep her tongue silent at these thoughts, not desiring a fight where it would certainly be two against one.

The winged brujo acknowledged her with some respect. Seiren had no desire to exchange pleasantries, instead she simply snorted and turned her pretty crown away. The clouded fae kept her lobes pinned back, swishing her tail silks back and forth in impatience. The sooner she and Ghost left, the better. But to her ultimate annoyance, the charcoal filly spoke in greeting to the winged brute,
"Hello mister!!" Her enthusiastic welcoming caused her to have a nipped ear, Seiren hissing at her to be silent. Her daughter simply ceased her utterances and remained quiet, thankfully.

As the mahogany brute spoke, she soon realised what had pulled her here - the gods. They wished for her to use her gift on him, for this rat to gain power? In your dreams. With a cold glare at the brute, she stamped her dagger onto the frozen ground and snorted in disgust,
"Hmmphh, and I imagine you expect me to give you my daughter too?" Not a bad idea... Her words came out faster and harsher than was anticipated, but her fury at the world was seeping through the crevices of her putrid temperament. The thought of targeting him with her storm powers, witnessing him fall to the ground writhing in pain suited her appetite, it sounded very tempting. Harming creatures could be so fun. "And what is in it for me? Nothing is free, rat." Diplomatic and political, Seiren was not going to let this inferior thing get the better of her. A price had to be paid.

Seiren speaks
Ghost speaks

colourize-stock @ deviantart | lindalees @ deviantart

Messages In This Thread
[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-01-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-04-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Seiren - 11-04-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-06-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-25-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-29-2012, 06:43 PM