the Rift

[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
At long last the urges inside his tight gut vanished, he had come to the place of calling and now it was up to the bay stud to entice their ears with whatever longing was to be dealt. After his part was said the little coal avian spoke up in cheery delight, "Hello mister!!" Attention momentarily turned to offer the youngster a warm smile, but a hateful look from said mother retracted both happy souls in an instant. It seemed someone had awoken with their tail knotted up. A frown formed but he didn’t linger gaze were it obvious wasn’t wanted, a wiser nature warned to leave said agitated woman alone. Lord only knew what kind of day she was having, and it truly wasn’t his place to judge.

Their host bowed submissively, to which Midas did not return; then gave instructions and explained the reasoning for such a godly calling. "I have been given a quest by the Moon Goddess. I need the both of you to perform your storm magic on me. One storm at a time though, as I am not wanting to be injured too seriously." A slip of composure fell from his features and the briefest hint of surprise filtered through. Brain allowed this falter for only a moment before recovering. Midas found the request to be rather self-centered, especially since the first impression he had received from the lad was a lingering memory that still left a bitter residue on his tongue.

The use of magic wasn’t something to be taken lightly, it required energy to be spent; and during frostfall spending energy unwisely could prove fatal for those that played above their means. The ivory woman echoed his thoughts and asked for payment, he nodded once without glancing her way and added, “She speaks the truth. You’ve expressed a desire, but what can you give in return for this?”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-01-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-04-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Midas - 11-04-2012, 07:18 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-06-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-25-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-29-2012, 06:43 PM