the Rift

[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
Another lady appeared, equine now and perfectly in sync with the other. Gaze turned to regard her politely, noting the companion that trailed her side, a fanged cat of sorts. Cougar. After only a moment’s assessment, he looked away and returned attention toward their selfish acting company. A response came, one that tightened velvet senses along forehead in obvious disgust, "I suppose you are right, as I have no power over you, and so therefore you may refuse. But I will not be too grateful." What reason did Midas or any in their group have to care if this rude, annoying equine was grateful or not?

"No, you may keep your child. I am sorry you must waste your energy on a simple horse like me, but I suppose that the pain I suffer and my screaming shall be pleasing to you all? Would it not be amusing for some of you?"

Worth was not measured by the amount of magic one had. Snorting loudly and striking the ground with one sharpened foredagger, head bobbed in disagreement, “I take no pleasure in hurting others,” he said sharply, narrowed brows tightened, “If this is all you have to say, then I see no reason for my presence here—I shall take my leave,” dismissing the stallion with a flick of bannered appendage, Midas took a step back and spread wings to ascend toward heaven. Obviously there was a lesson to be learned by all this, and the bay man had yet to learn it. He would be damned if this brash creature would see a single speck of his magical threads.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-01-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-04-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-06-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-25-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Midas - 11-28-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-29-2012, 06:43 PM