Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

"He's talking out of his ass." The voice was that of Histe's father. "He's only making excuses. Once he gets what he wants he will take off and there will be no repayment on his end. Work for you and nothing."

In Histe's opinion burning someone with her acid rain was not work. She took immense joy and pleasure in causing pain to anyone and everyone. She felt pleasure in the feeling of her own flesh being burned by acid. But her father was right. In the end there would be no repayment. Nothing.

"No?" Histe looked down at Merikh and gave a very slight shake of her head. The cougar looked the slightest bit bewildered for a moment before he schooled his features back to normal.

The brindled mare turned toward the pegasus, looking at him as if he'd grown another head when he said he took no pleasure in causing pain. What was this?

"You have nothing to offer but screams of pain and suffering." Histe said gruffly. "I get that every time I my rain falls." The difference was that he wanted her to do it. The mare snorted and turned. "Unless you have something of worth to offer you've wasted my time." In normal circumstances she would have called upon her magic to punish him, but that was just what he wanted. Merikh growled before turning and trailing after his bonded.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
[Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-01-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-04-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-06-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-25-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Histe - 11-29-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: [Questing][Histe,Midas,Seiren]Facing the Storms - by Tisco - 11-29-2012, 06:43 PM