TAG
noot
OUTFIT
- sass
WORDS
NOTES
noot

T
ilney should have expected that the woman might still wish to work among the flowers and leaves. They had always been her calling. While he feared for their healing ranks and how small they had become, he dare not ask her to reconsider the task set before her. If Tembovu willed it he should not despair.

With a wistful sigh, the stallion allowed his countenance to fall into one of calm and serenity; the kind usually worn upon his whithered face. While he was still young and in his prime, there were creases and lines upon his handsome face that you wouldn't expect to see on someone as fit and glossy-coated as he. It was the torment of the years that had marked him, causing his skin to age a year or two beyond what it should.
Still, his smile remained just as warm and soul-lifting as it always had.
“Oh, don’t you start with that nonsense too. My title changed, nothing else.”

"Of course," The stallion began "Though, we have all changed Lyanna. The years have not been awfully kind. I fret that the change of this tide will bring you to deep, deep water". He spoke this with a great sigh, his mind once again wondering what the end of Tembovus dynasty would bring to the herd.

In good time the conversation turned for the better, her words coming to him as a dancing smirk which only caused one of his own to arrive upon his countenance. "You know!" He teased, aiming his shoulder gently into her girth. The doctor wouldn't pry her verbally, so instead he allowed his magic to stretch forth towards her; all it took was a look in her direction, the flick of a switch.
He wasn't surprised by what he found lingering in her sheepish cranium, his step shortening for a brief moment as he processed her thoughts within his own mind. Bartholomeo? Oh dear. His magic was soon to leave her own alone, his magic easily subsiding as he turned his attention to the path he walked.
"Well," He stammered "You are still young, do you not have some wishes to find... companionship?".  The gent understood that not all dallied after love, but he'd never picked Lyanna for the lonely kind.

@Lyanna thank u for magic permission!

N E V E R R M I N D + A R A V E R N I

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
first aid kit - by Tilney - 05-04-2017, 04:41 AM
RE: first aid kit - by Lyanna - 05-05-2017, 06:29 PM
RE: first aid kit - by Tilney - 05-08-2017, 10:32 AM
RE: first aid kit - by Lyanna - 05-10-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: first aid kit - by Tilney - 05-13-2017, 01:57 PM