the Rift

Rip It Up And Start Again [Open]

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

The half-sized man took a stride or two forward as the stranger spoke his quiz, asking of the Dragon's throat, what they did there, etcetera. Of course, The hobbit was more than happy to oblige him.
"South of here lays the island, protected by a treacherous sea!" The warrior would begin, trumping his way between Amaris and the strange one with high knees "The tribe has been known for the most fearsome warriors in all of Helovia, and we are lead by Volterra the Indomitable and Ampere the mother of Companions!" He spoke this with a cheer, a stomp of his hoof and a snort from his nose.

Gaze twisting toward the draconic woman, he listened as she took his question as a compliment. It hadn't exactly been intended as one, but he was glad she didn't take any offence! A wide smile spread across his maw, the child of only two years striding fourth to admire her scales.
"Maybe you should visit?" He mumbled - maybe she'd find her reptilian hide liked to bask in the endless heat of the south?

turning his eyes of seas and winds towards the newcomer, Pippigrin straightened his spine and let out another cooing explanation of his land "You don't have wings, but don't worry! I have a key that can get you across to the island"

art: © x coding: © x

sorry my dudes I had a really bad fever this weekend!!
So stoked youre back hannah bananah <3

Messages In This Thread
Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-04-2017, 05:31 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-04-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-05-2017, 04:54 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Pippigrin - 05-08-2017, 07:57 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-09-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-10-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-31-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 06-01-2017, 06:03 AM