the Rift

Rip It Up And Start Again [Open]

Iye Posts: 5
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 3
Danjah

I told you twice, I was only trying to be nice...

It was only now that the young stag saw his acquaintances in their full light as the sun rose slightly more. He had been so engrossed in staring at their coats he had not realised that they had bonded companions each, one dragon dripped in golden hues and the other a wolverine, a creature that Iye had only ever heard of in stories. In his own homeland, he was not even used to seeing other creatures, nevermind those of a mythical nature.

The conversation continued on the same path as it had when the small Pippigrin dared to invite the fierce looking Amaris to this Dragon's Throat place, and Iye listened as an onlooker, his pools wide and his mouth open as he was still getting over the overwhelming circumstances he found himself in. The handsome brute thought of what Amaris said to Pippigrin about said invitation, watching intently as she smiled but declined, stating that the World's Edge claimed her heart.

With that matter they both turned to the seal brown who continued to listen intently to their information. It poured into him thick and fast, talk of all those with horns, wings and nothing at all lived in harmony. Nobody in harmony... he thought cynically, but kept this thought to himself. Amaris continued her speech, allowing him to delve deeper into the culture of Helovia. There were gods of the realms, and it sounded frightfully interesting. He nodded in understanding, the thrill of where he could end up in this world exciting him to the core. He shook his tassles out behind him, letting both locks of hair on his lion's tail flow into the faint warm breeze.

"Each of the herds exist under a governmental rule, with leaders who guide their ranked members towards survival... There are many opportunities for contributing to the herd, but I believe Pippigrin might be better at explaining than I."

Amaris finished her persuasive tones and allowed the steel grey brute to continue. Iye grunted slightly to remove the slight lump in his throat that had started to form with his lack of vocal chords being used. Shifting his weight from one pillar to the other, he then turned his handsome cranium over Pippigrin's way, who spoke with vigor and enthusiasm. He evidently focussed on the Dragon's Throat whilst Amaris had said little of the World's Edge. It was difficult to decide which way he felt swayed, and continued to listen with the thought that by the end of today he would have a place to call home. Even if it was temporary. Iye had never been able to hold down a permanent dwelling...

Pippigrin again seemed fixated on the dragon-like bodice of Amaris, pushing her in his direction to join the Throat. Silently Iye rolled his eyes over to one side of his skull in an inner-protest at his advances.

Everything the tiny stag said invited Iye in with open arms, but there were still too many questions left unanswered. The seal brown and golden brute felt like he was going to be left alone and unknowing of his surroundings, and that was something that sent a shiver to his core. He could not just jump into something because it stopped him running from his past, no matter how persuasive a creature could be. And so he cleared his throat once more and turned his attention to Amaris first of all,
"Helovia sounds like the place for me!" he smiled a smile oozing in charm, his silver pools glittering in the sunlight as he let his nice side shine through, "Before I do come with anybody though, I do have some questions... I have no knowledge of the kinds of these places besides what you have said, Pippigrin," Iye dipped his head in the steely stag's direction, "I understand that you are made of fearsome warriors but I would love to know of the ones who do not have a place within the fighting ranks. You see, I am no fighter, but I do have other... skills that could be useful? What of the climates?"

All valid questions, Iye thought with curiosity. It had to be right before he stepped in, even if it made the pair of recruiters impatient. The seal brown horned was not going to just go anywhere...

lye

@Amaris
@Pippigrin
Omg ilu guys <333 I'm so sorry I'm as indecisive as Iye haha, I don't know where to go with him :O

Messages In This Thread
Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-04-2017, 05:31 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-04-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-05-2017, 04:54 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-09-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-10-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-31-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 06-01-2017, 06:03 AM