the Rift

Rip It Up And Start Again [Open]

Iye Posts: 5
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 3
Danjah

I told you twice, I was only trying to be nice...

In contrast to the small stag's prescence, Amaris appeared to drip with the knowledge that he was keen to soak up. Her polite and calm manner rubbed off on his own young bodice, with the golden points on all corners glowing within the weak sun's rays as his mischevious pools glinted with it. He felt like knowledge was power, as much as having the knack to acquire things. And that was just the reason why he was in trouble and now searching for a new home. But the dragon-like dame knew nothing of this, and her deep smile pierced his soul with an innocence and a feeling that he was making a good impression. So easy to fool, he thought with a wry sense of guilt at the thought.
Iye may not have been an entirely innocent or abiding creature, but he did not have a bad heart.

And so her voice tumbled over his lobes, and Iye listened intently. There were ranks and a heirarchy worthy of being noted within a herd, with particular skills that he had giving the stag a sense of potential purpose within one of these herds of Helovia. Could he really make this his home? It was very possible.
And Amaris spoke of the World's Edge, a place of varied terrain with cliffs, sea and trees. It sounded like a place to lay low and become settled. The seal brown brute did not know if this was what he truly wanted, but he knew that this was what he needed...
And so her invitation was a welcome with open arms, and Iye felt the instant need to take it. Pippigrin had talked the talk and really motivated him to find out what the Dragon's Throat was like, but unfortunately for the small steely grey he was no warrior, and Iye was not going to be led down that path. He felt as if his other companion could give him what he needed, something that allowed him to flourish. And so Iye breathed back into like from hearing the speech and with his smooth voice, he replied with an eagerness and a handsome smile,
"Your invitation is one that I am willing to accept. I would like to know so much more about Helovia if I am to make this my home, but I am even more willing to become a part of something that you have made me feel I could have cause in. Thank you Amaris, and please do lead the way."

Tipping his cranium to Pippigrin in acknowledgement and a smile on his face for his efforts to welcome him, he then turned to face the dragon with whom he hoped now to accompany back to her homeland... And now, his.

lye

@Amaris

Messages In This Thread
Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-04-2017, 05:31 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-04-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-05-2017, 04:54 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-09-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-10-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-31-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 06-01-2017, 06:03 AM