the Rift

Rip It Up And Start Again [Open]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
The dragonmare hoped her words did not bore the steed, that the information she gave so easily was not given to ears that weren't interested in listening, to a creature that didn't intend on putting the information to use. And conversely she hoped that if he did choose to use said information, it wouldn't bring harm to her of her own, to her herd, her family. Amaris hoped, if anything, that she might gain a comrade, a friend, a new herdmate from this interaction, as she always did when she ventured to the Threshold.

He did not seem to mind her talking, in fact he seemed quite willing to comprehend and dissect her words with his intelligent gaze and keen mind. Amaris appreciated intelligence, but she also knew to respect it, to be wary of it, for she knew she was not necessarily the smartest, most cunning creature in the lands, she knew that while she had some wits about herself so too did others, and not all of those others had such a benevolent heart as she.

He accepted her offer, then, and her smile transforms into something warm, something genuine, something simply radiating happiness. "Wonderful!" she responded, giving a gracious nod to Pippigrin before motioning for the steed to follow her onwards; she would lead him home, where she hoped someone of appropriate rank would find her latest addition acceptable. "This way, if you please, Iye."

Short n sweet exit post, will post up a welcoming thread asap C:
Brush Credit

@Iye
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-04-2017, 05:31 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-04-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-05-2017, 04:54 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-09-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 05-10-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Iye - 05-31-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Rip It Up And Start Again [Open] - by Amaris - 06-01-2017, 06:03 AM