the Rift

[PRIVATE] mother may I

Sarai Posts: 7
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: Newborn (Ages in TallSun)
Emily
Sarai

I have to admit, it has not been a comfortable stay inside my mother's belly. If I dared to move or squirm, I was kicked from the outside in. A few times, she hit me really hard on my head. I learned to try and stay as still as possible, to avoid such actions.

But today, seems to be different. No matter what way I move, I seem to annoy mother. There is pressure from what feels like everywhere! I try not to move, I try to stay completely still. But it does not work. I am squeezed and squeezed until... SPLAT! I fall for a moment and hit the cold hard thing below. It stuns me, and I just lay there at first still enclosed in the sac I have called home for so long now. That is, until narrow sharp object rips it open. I stir, trying to stretch and follow my natural instinct to get up and nurse.

But mother moves, and something raises up over my head. That's when I hear him for the first time Do it, and i'll make sure it's the last thing you ever do. I lay still, unsure if this voice was going to be friendly or not. Another noise followed the voice, as if to add it's voice to whatever is going on. If you don't want the child, leave. Be gone. Don't want... Wait... Mother doesn't, want me? Did this other voice want me?

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

She is clothed with strength and dignity
Image Credit

@Beloved <3

Messages In This Thread
mother may I - by Beloved - 05-04-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: mother may I - by Aaron - 05-17-2017, 10:02 PM
RE: mother may I - by Sarai - 05-18-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: mother may I - by Beloved - 05-22-2017, 11:10 AM
RE: mother may I - by Aaron - 05-23-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: mother may I - by Sarai - 05-23-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: mother may I - by Beloved - 06-05-2017, 11:13 AM