the Rift

[PRIVATE] mother may I

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.

The hiss that the mare let's loose, chills me to the core. How had I let myself be so lust driven, to of fucked such a crazy ass bitch.... I have to get my child away from her, I have to! she giggles, which only makes my worry more for my still child at her hooves. "besides, a dick cannot feed the worm as it does the woman who hatched it. You…" That child is not just by you, demon. My voice carries the full amount of my rage and malice at what she is about to do. I will find a mare willing to assist me raise MY child I step forward to stop her from turning back...

But just then Alanna sinks her fangs into the bitch, and I have never been so grateful for my bonded as I am right now. However my relief is shot lived as Alanna howls in pain as the bitch's horn cuts along her right side. The mare continues to try and harm my bonded, but the hellhound is smart and moves out of the way "I'm fine..... WATCH OUT!" Alanna sees what is coming before I do. "You!" The mare screams. It's to late that I realize that she had moved farther away from Alanna and the babe and towards me. "this is all your fault!" Her horn slices into my left shoulder. The pain is almost like nothing i've felt before. Two things happen almost at once in response. Alanna moves between us and the child while using her ability, as I feel some of my energy drain as I am close to her. Surely I hope it's hitting the mare as well and not the child. I mean while call out two royal sized dragons made of fire to come to my aid. The dragons swoop in over my back at the mare's face, aiming to drive her back. As this happens, I attempt to move myself between my child and the demon who had birthed him or her. LEAVE! My voice booms, Alanna growls joining in.

talk
"Alanna speaks"

image credits

Aaron uses :: [ Magic: Fire | Able to summon dragons made of fire when in danger ]
:: [ Restrictions | Can summon 1 dragon the size of a horse or two dragons the size of a royal companion ]

and Alanna uses » Energy Drain: howls cause those in the immediate vicinity to be overcome with weariness

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
mother may I - by Beloved - 05-04-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: mother may I - by Aaron - 05-17-2017, 10:02 PM
RE: mother may I - by Sarai - 05-18-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: mother may I - by Beloved - 05-22-2017, 11:10 AM
RE: mother may I - by Aaron - 05-23-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: mother may I - by Sarai - 05-23-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: mother may I - by Beloved - 06-05-2017, 11:13 AM