the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Collide [Riven]

Noxia Posts: 10
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 3 years (born Tallsun || Year 5)
Abba
Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
It wasn't safe, it wasn't safe, it wasn't safe. That was about all that she could think as she ended up getting her hooves to start moving away from the border, and towards the meadow that was near the World's Edge. It would be fine. It would be fine. It would be fine. Yeah. No. Still not safe. Still definitely not safe. But she was here. Definitely here. Sitting in the open. But it was closer to her old life, or at least what she recalled of her old life.

Though, it was finally beginning to get cooler. The air was softening and the heat fading away. This was the time of year that she really enjoyed. The cool air beginning to nip at her skin and she almost cowered more under her long locks in order to hide from the way it picked at her.

Oh. You'll live. You're used to this. This was what you had to deal with during the six months of travel here. You just don't remember it happening. Geeze. I wish you would just recall it so I didn't have to facepalm at your confusion all the time.

Still, for now, she found the most secluded area - one that had a small oak tree near the river - and allowed her body to collapse beneath the branches. Perhaps she could get some rest - allow her mind to finally stop running at a thousand miles an hour - and not have the anxiety levels tipping the scale. After all... just too many new faces... too many things to learn. Too much. Too much. Too much.

@Noah
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! Collide [Riven] - by Noxia - 05-05-2017, 04:08 AM
RE: !! Collide [Riven] - by Noah - 05-20-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: !! Collide [Riven] - by Noxia - 05-23-2017, 05:07 AM