the Rift

[OPEN] I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!]

Kaos Posts: 37
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: :: Ageless
Admin
kaos

The shadowy figure nods in agreement. "It is strong indeed. But there are those who make it through..." Kaos muses, wondering why none of the Helovian's have ever acknowledged how some make it into the lands with companions and their powers still attached to their souls, while the vast majority don't.

As Yael mentions whether he had the same experiences, the shadowy-creature flinches for a moment. Blink inky shadows billow outwards as if diffusing under water before solidifying into ebony blackness once more. "I was weakened when I first came ... yes. That is how they were able to break us apart." His voice was like a wind through iron rods, until her words made him laugh.

"Cure loneliness or stop winter? How perfectly useless." Mirth creeped back into his deep baritone, and although he chuckled, the sound wasn't condescending. "You could never cure lonliness, these creatures would always find a way to make themselves isolated and miserable. And winter? Well, that's a necessity we can't quite do without. Although...I'm sure I could cure your lonliness, old one." Unseen eyes seemed to prickle and pierce into Yael's very core.

Messages In This Thread
I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-05-2017, 02:27 PM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Kaos - 05-11-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-12-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Kaos - 05-15-2017, 10:54 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-16-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Kaos - 05-24-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-25-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Kaos - 05-26-2017, 10:22 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-31-2017, 10:36 AM