the Rift

[OPEN] I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!]

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor

yael

Some (large) part of her knows better than to disagree with Gods, and she feels fortunate that Kaos has not taken offense to her gentle insistence. She does not mean to be contrary just for difficulty’s sake - but in an effort to explain some things to someone who might have an inkling of understanding - or inclination to listen.

Whatever his reason for showing up, she is thankful for it; it makes her feel special and odd at the same time, because part of her still thinks she shouldn’t feel special. Cognitive dissonance is a wonderful thing to work through, even when he continues to surprise her with pleasant gifts.

A soft gasp falls from her lips as the serval kitten comes tottering out of the darkness, blinking in the dim light of the gray day, yowling at her, as if it needs her. Yael’s eyes dart from the kitten to the black shape and back again, before taking two small steps forward, and sinking down to her knees. Extending her nose to the kitten, she breathes out slowly, drinking in the smell and sight of the spotted feline. A feeling of fright trickles through, slowly, at first, then more quickly, until it is tinged with curiosity. Her love floods out, fighting against the stream of infant uncertainty, until it is quelled and replaced by a soft, steady purring. She grins, looking upon the kitten with some version of motherly adoration and knowledge that he is so much more. "Shalom, Zani… she whispers to the kitten moments before it rubs up against her, marking her with the side of his mouth as his.

Zani. Her Gift from God. Kaos’s request reaches through a fog of happiness, and after she helps lift Zani up to nest himself between her wings, she turns back to the God with a solemn look. “Of course. Eet shall be done… T’ank you, Kaos.”

Turning, the gold and silver mare and her new companion leave the veins - fulfilled in many new ways, but also still teeming with questions. A task lies ahead of them. It will be done.

trust your heart if the seas catch fire

live by love, though the stars walk backwards

Image © littlewillow-art

Wellllll this is shit, but THANK YOU!!

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-05-2017, 02:27 PM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Kaos - 05-11-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-12-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Kaos - 05-15-2017, 10:54 AM
RE: I'm okay in see-through skin [Any!] - by Yael - 05-16-2017, 09:47 AM