the Rift

[OPEN] DIPLOMACY, part ii

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor
Yes, they should share information with their friends, though a selfish part of Yael wants to keep the knowledge to herself, along with the feeling of specialness that came with Kaos’s appearances. So rarely before were her accomplishments acknowledged, always eclipsed by the happy accident of her absurd amount of magic. Power was immediately given, resentment brewed even though no one else was willing to do the work. Oh, she’d tried to give it all up, tried to live a normal but in the end she was always there there to pick up the pieces, and so why bother allowing someone to make a mess of it to begin with?

Now, her hard work (even if it is a mere happenstance of birth) is here, for all of Helovia to see, and though Yael isn’t nervous, exactly, there is a feeling of loss of control. The ‘secret’ is no longer hers. It makes her hesitate, ever so briefly, after she takes a dainty step forward, gazing at the faces of those who’d come to meet the previous Edge delegation. She backed up Lyanna’s assertion that nothing is wrong with a small nod, but until then, had remained silent.

“Ah, yes… Ze symbols vere written een Xebrew, ze ancient language of my oreeginal tribe… Eet vas a great surprise to see eet written t’ere. I xaf no idea vhy Kaos chose zat language… ve deed not ask, and xe deed not say.” She rolls her slight shoulders in a shrug, making a mental note to ask the God, if she ever sees him again (unbeknownst to her, she will, very soon). “T’ere vere several standalone vords and a phrase, vich translated to: Peace, Power, Forever, and Kaos vill Save. Of zis, I am sure.” She almost adds that Kaos confirmed the translation, but thinks better of it. Not all are as open-minded to the idea that Kaos is more than what they were told."I also xaf a small, personal rekest to make - I vas not able to get to eet last time ve met - about seeking knowledge." A quick smile flashes across her face, hoping they would remember from last time.  

The little foreigner falls silent, now, ready to answer any questions as best she could, and quite curious to see what their reactions would be to this very new, and contradictory information would be. A step backwards returns her to her Queen’s side, finding solidarity in her friend. The Throat is the first to know - but she has no doubt that they will tell the Basin soon too. Then all of Helovia shall know, and she wonders if it will change anything at all.

yael
by night, tie your heart to mine, and the two
together in sleep shall defeat the darkness

horse lines | wing lines | coloring & coding

@Ampere  
@Volterra
@Pippigrin
@Astarot
@Lyanna

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread