the Rift

[OPEN] everyday discovering something brand new

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
The dragonmare, as she was wont to do, wandered. With a 'soft' expression upon her façade, she watched as her beloved bonded twirled in the morning's rays, warming his muscles up from the chill of the night before, preparing for a day of activity - no specific activity, of course, just another day to spend with his beloved. That she found enjoyment in watching him encouraged him to continue with his antics, for he would do anything for her, if it elicited a positive response (and sometimes, he would do things to vex her, though always in that loving way). The dragonmare couldn't help it, her fixation on him, her love for him: he was her bondmate, his soul and hers were too far combined to tell them apart now.

They wandered, strangely far from their homeland for being so early in the morning, but with no intention of staying away too long. Amaris had heard tell that the Falls had fallen, and she could not resist the curiosity within her any longer - so today, they directed their otherwise directionless day towards seeking out the Hidden (no more) Falls. They had wandered through the Thistle Meadow, having flown most of the way, hearing before seeing the tumble and grumble of great masses of water moving and falling over and through the earth. Ears pricked and eyes sparkled with anticipation, as the dragonmare and her dragon bondmate rounded the crest of a hill, before beholding the lands anew.

She could not recall being here before, at least not as it was, now. Amaris had come wanting to sample the waters that were meant to have healing powers, but she could only stand in wonderment for now, silent, observing, breathing deep, awed breaths through nostrils that tasted the air with bated breath.

ooc: @Noxia
awkward opening post is awkward ^^

Daniel Schiersner @ flickr & larfsalot @ deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
everyday discovering something brand new - by Amaris - 05-06-2017, 02:29 AM