the Rift

[OPEN] everyday discovering something brand new

Noxia Posts: 10
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 3 years (born Tallsun || Year 5)
Abba
Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
Noxia froze, the sound of her hooves splashing the water caused her to instantly panic. The creature was going to hear her! Dammit. Dammit. Dammit! She froze - afraid to move any further as she saw the dragon-equine and its fellow draconic companion look toward her.

Dead. She was dead. Yep. That was exactly how this was going to work. She was definitely their next meal. Because fuck. Well. Shouldn't she be? They were dragons. She was a horse. She was easy prey. Gods above. Why did she have to end up walking into some weird dimension that had horses with wings, and horns, and now could be dragons?! She was not Alice. She refused to believe that she had fallen down a damn rabbit hole. So how was this even possible?!

Oh, it's possible. And the fact that it is possible. Oh, that fact is making my day as you sit here freaking out over dragon-mares and dragon companions. You won't be food - or at least I'm about ninety percent positive that you won't be food, so just keep on moving. If only you could hear the chuckle that I'm emitting right now. It's perfectly hilarious - just like you, my doll.

Wait, what was that? Was the mare dropping to her knees, and... hiding her wings? Noxia's head tilted to the side - ears perking back up from how they had fallen to the sides. Could her eyes possibly get any wider? Oh my, if Noxia's eyes could then they certainly would. Mainly because what creature in their right mind would dare to drop to the ground in front of a stranger and end up rolling onto their back? Slowly, she inched out of the water - but this time it was not away from this strange creature. No, in fact, it was inching slowly closer to the pair of dragons.

Aye, she had no words - and she was still not too close. Perhaps a measly fifteen feet away from dragon-mare. Though, she lowered her crown and offered a gentle snort as her eyes flickered between the golden dragon and the mare who appeared to show the same colouring. It was obvious that her breath was a little faster than normal, and perhaps even apparent that her muscles were twitching under her pelt. But, she didn't move. She didn't back away or forward. Instead, she just blinked at the creatures before her and tried to understand how such a thing was even supposed to be possible...

@Amaris

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyday discovering something brand new - by Noxia - 05-23-2017, 04:42 AM