the Rift

[OPEN] everyday discovering something brand new

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
It was oddly relaxing, even if she was prone to attacks from literally anything that deigned to attack her. With her legs bent and hanging above her barrel, her tail twitching in the grass, and her view of her companion tilted to a new angle, Amaris could not help the giggles from surfacing somewhere within her, could not help but find it all amusing. She laid upon her back, her wings supporting her, her companion sending images of her figure back to her, while she sent images of his upside-down self to him.

The dragonking huffed, bemused more than anything, but unwilling to relax as much as his bonded, too bound to the duty of protecting her to ever truly let his guard down. She watches, he commented idly, curling his limbs beneath him and sitting, much like a cat would with their paws folded away beneath them, upon the soft grass. She comes, he added not long after, before yawning a very long, exaggerated yawn to show his utter boredom of the situation.

Amaris turned her tiara to view the mare, though she did not lift it from the grasses, merely twisted it along the loam so that her nose was still pointed to the skies and her eyes had to blink back the taller strands of grass that tried to block out her sight. "Oh!" she said, her tone surprised, though she did little else to show the supposed shock.

"Please, don't hurt us," pleading tones proffered, as her limbs and wings flailed uselessly a moment, before going quite limp again. "I'm much too comfortable to want to move right now," she added, as she nestled happily into the grass, seemingly oblivious to the oddness of her words and actions, and somehow maintaining dignity throughout the curious charade she performed. Pathetic, came the dry words of Dramyrth, though they were coloured by amusement, as he sat, silently watching, unmoving, inevitably curious about what might unfold.

@Noxia
Daniel Schiersner @ flickr & larfsalot @ deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyday discovering something brand new - by Amaris - 05-24-2017, 07:06 AM