the Rift

[OPEN] Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop]

Ingrid Posts: 42
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.0 hh :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Reference Credit

Ingrid had three talents: binge drinking, jumping, and long distance swimming. Today was one of those rare occasions when one of the latter two came in handy. She dragged herself up on shore with a huff, breathing hard and drenched from head to toe in seawater. To her great surprise, after walking a little ways she happened upon Amaris, Yael, a few others she didn't know, and a talking bird. "Wait, how did you guys dry off... Oh. Forget I said that," she chuckled, with a slightly envious glance at their wings.

She turned her eyes to the bird, and went to stand a respectful distance away from her rank-mates. "So," she began, "do you two think these magic rocks could be, you know, the ones the Goddess needs for the temple?" she asked, keeping an eye on the little gold dragon Amaris had with her. I wonder if the Wise Ones in other herds have dragon cults? she thought, flicking her ears back for a moment. A part of her was beginning to wish someone else had picked her up at the threshold. The reptile fad at the Edge really put her, well, on edge.

It didn't help that the bird was still screaming. Ingrid glared at it like she was about ready to stuff its mouth with sand if that would shut it up. That's when it said something about meeting gods. Then in the next breath, it said she'd have to win something to do that. She looked around at the others, most of whom were horned or winged, and if she'd learned anything living here, had some sort of crazy magic power.

Well shit. Unless the game includes doing shots every time that bird says "free," I'm screwed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Yael - 05-07-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Ingrid - 05-07-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Yael - 05-10-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Yael - 05-16-2017, 01:56 PM