the Rift

[OPEN] Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

Not many come; the bird wouldn’t be so surprised if he wasn’t so utterly new to the area, and oblivious as to how out of the way their current venue was. However, he is only slightly miffed by the small nature of the gathering, and, instead, lifts his beak proudly, continuing on as soon as he’s (relatively, anyway) sure that no one else is due to arrive.

Strutting back and forth across his rock platform, the gaily colored macaw makes wild gestures with his wings as he talks, his talons tap tapping on the stone beneath him at an erratic pace.

Free magical rocks aren’t easy to come by, folks, at least if you’re not magical, too! Lucky for you, I just so happen to be able to procure these fantastic trinkets, and lucky too, that I like games so much, huh? These islands are riddled with tunnels! proclaims the parrot, there is the opening to a chain of them there. Your free rocks are hidden inside – but, be warned, there are several paths, and some were, uh... well there is a reason I didn’t hide any rocks in those ones.

Nodding, and flying over to the entrance of the cavern he speaks of, those who follow him will discover a line of shells and rocks clearly denoting a starting line. Standing at the right side of this line, is the parrot. By leaning forward slightly, you can see that there are three tunnels branching out from this cave. Looking at the gathered individuals and flapping his wings excitedly (more glitter and pigment scattered to the sand), he asks them:

AREEEE YOUUUU READYYYYYY?! before asserting that they are, indeed; when he’s sure, one of his wings flutters down, and he screeches an incredibly loud note (you assume means to go) before he shrilly adds, GO-GO-GO-GOOOOOOO!!!

[ A scavenger's race? Through potentially dangerous cave labyrinths?! This parrot has gotta be kidding me…

Choose path A, B, or C, and please clearly denote this at the bottom of your post in an enlarged or otherwise obvious font. One path will be safe, one path will be dangerous, and one path will have an obstacle (chosen by an RNG).

This is VOTG Chat drop! The winner(s) will receive a single chat with a God of their choice. Characters have 72 hours to respond. ]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Yael - 05-07-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Random Event - 05-09-2017, 03:41 PM
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Yael - 05-10-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Pitch of the Year [VOTG Chat Drop] - by Yael - 05-16-2017, 01:56 PM