the Rift

[OPEN] send a heartbeat [Basin Festival Invitations]

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

I could feel it getting colder and it was a bitch-titty, to say the least. Not only that, but everything felt like being wet too, with the mist lingering ever more thickly than usual so it felt like a large, damp hand constantly giving you a chilly pat-down wherever you went. Wasn’t a good feeling.

Wasn’t really a day for good moods, but it seemed like there were a couple coming up from…somewhere. There was a brown one and a not brown one, one that seemed like she was full of smiles despite her frame, the other looking like other things. Huh. Definitely some kind of pair, I guess. I approached, and my surly attitude seemed out of place with whatever hoorah they were bringing with them in the air.

“Yo,” I said, even as Chico landed not too far off on silent owl’s wings, his lamplike eyes wide and staring as he took in the appearance of the two mares. Didn’t seem like they would be much of a handful if shit went south--but he wanted to keep watch, just in case. Y’know, he was nosy like that. “Can I help you?” I asked, conscious of my rough voice against the dulcet trumpeting the brown ladybird had trilled out in the damp, misty air. Huh, wonder if she sings, I wondered idly, gazing at them sternly, yet not quite unkindly.
"talk"

image credits

SKRRRRRRRRR*crash*

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: send a heartbeat [Basin Festival Invitations] - by Roskuld - 05-06-2017, 09:08 PM