the Rift

[OPEN] sitting next to you [Basin Festival Invitations]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Not the five feet of water to your chin

I’ve been pretty quiet along the way, perhaps made a bit too much like a little boy in the company of my long term elder, and former superior. It is odd to consider myself to be Lord over her, especially, as easy as it is to take over the job of telling the others what to do; something about the respect I’ve acquired for the kind healer over the years, seems to make it difficult to transcend the boundaries of boy to leader while in her company.

So I don’t talk, not a whole lot, anyway, unless spoken to, because how I’ve learned to converse doesn’t seem to be the sort of means a woman like Lena would ever speak. Instead, to fill the quiet and, perhaps, to defer from the fact that I wasn’t talking, I’ve hummed.

Duir bounds ahead of us, in a good mood, occasionally glancing back with a whuff or snort before he continues onwards, as if we are taking too long; having never been to the Throat, he is eager to see the shore of which I’ve spoken of, and the sea which divides the herd land from the rest of Helovia. When we arrive, he’s waiting there, forest and gold eyes wide as they look upon the distant line of golden sand in the distance.

We both look to Lena as she calls to the others, adding our voices to hers; looking at her with awkward smiles, I alternate between her warm gaze and the shore, waiting for the desert entourage.

but the inch above the tip of your nose.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: sitting next to you [Basin Festival Invitations] - by Rikyn - 05-08-2017, 08:33 AM