the Rift

[OPEN] sitting next to you [Basin Festival Invitations]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
With a fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene

Volterra is soon alongside Ampere, and her head turns faintly towards him in greeting, always glad to have his company when dealing with the other herds. He is quick, despite his lack of wings, though Ampere revels in the fact she often beats him as the first to arrive.

He keeps the tone light and cheery as he greets Rikyn, the previous frost of their alliance meeting thawed, perhaps with the sun's heat, but more likely due to the undetermined intent. Ampere and Volterra were always cordial, just Ampere couldn't always promise she'd be nice. Truth be told though, she didn't mind Rikyn, he just managed to behave like an errant colt on occasion and she was a Mother after all.
As Rikyn returned Volterra's ribbing, Ampere grinned broadly. "You just liked where my eyes are prone to travel," she remarked smugly.

As Lena introduced herself Ampere's 'brows lifted. "Are you Lena the Songbird?" she asked, recognizing the name even if not the mare - she was a bit of an ordinary looking mare to boot. "I've heard tale of your healing, and your singing," Ampere gave a short laugh, "one and the same I suppose."

The true nature of their visit soon became revealed, and Ampere's smiles faded faintly. The notion of a festival, even one in the Basin, was not the cause, but the timing. Rikyn seemed all too well aware as he chimed in about Kaos, the very thing on Ampere's mind, and she nodded at his first question.

"I agree," she began, cautiously and slowly. "However it's one thing to be distracted at home, and quite another to be halfway across Helovia and away from your home and your herdmates which haven't attended." Ampere murmurs in thought. She wouldn't deny any of her herd that wanted to go, even the warriors - and part of that was merely because they'd be ineffective against Kaos anyway. However she wasn't so sure she'd attend, even if it disappointed dear Rikyn.

A M P E R E
DREAMING OF _R E V E L R Y

bronzehalo.deviantart.com

@Volterra

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: sitting next to you [Basin Festival Invitations] - by Ampere - 05-28-2017, 12:46 AM