the Rift

[OPEN] the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD]

Ingrid Posts: 42
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.0 hh :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Reference Credit

Ingrid still remembered the way to the Basin from the last time she'd been there. She entered through the mountain pass and gasped, stuck by the beauty of the lights and the fires... for all of five seconds. That's how long it took her to zero in on the food and drink. Well, actually just the booze. She made a beeline across the grass, ignoring the fabulous and glittery horses manning the stands in her pursuit of alcohol.

Helovia doesn't have a drinking age, right? More importantly, would I actually give a shit if it did?

No. Problem solved.

She grabbed enough to make most horses thoroughly drunk, but she was just getting started. She used to participate in binge drinking competitions at the pub a few blocks from the orphanage in New Rheven. Almost without fail she won free beer and money, money she then used to buy more beer. Thinking of it now made her homesick, almost as homesick as when she thought about her brother.

"I guess I need this more than I realized," she muttered, grabbing another container. That's when she heard a pair somewhere talking about how the Time God might make an appearance.

There's gonna be a god? Bite me. How could I get wasted in front of a god...

Like this, probably,
she thought, wolfing down some mushy, fermenting fruit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD] - by Ingrid - 05-12-2017, 08:35 PM