the Rift

[OPEN] the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD]

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind
[Image: pipliontable_by_neverrmind-db8vac5.png]
P I P P I G R I N

"Greetings! I am Pippigrin of the Dragon's Throat!- oh... No, that make me sound fancy."

The chatterbox was en route to the Basin with high expectations for the Festival after the wonderful celebration in the Dragon's Throat not long before. His dilemma, though, was a less than desirable one, and with no one to help him the hobbit was in quite a trifle. How on earth was he meant to introduce himself if he was to make a great first impression? So far everyone just noticed his height and naught else.
"Oh! How about-" he cleared his throat, "SALUTATIONS! I am Pippigrin of the- Oh that's worse"

Brandybuck, who happily soared on the saddle-like patch of fluff between the hobbit's wings gave a grunt of disapproval. Just be yourself anyone would say, even Pippigrin would were he advising anyone else. Sense had fallen from his shoulders where nerves took it's place.

"Hello there! I'm Pippigrin of the mighty Dragon's Throat!"
He chortled into the clouds he soared upon, glimpses of the basin and it's wondrous peaks emerging under his feet. Still, it wasnt quite right, and as his altitude declined and the festival came into bright and clear view, a lump began to swell within his throat.

Landing just beyond the arch, Pippigrin had soon forgotten about his rehearsals and that whole kerfuffle - right now, he felt as though he was home. The lights, the paths, it all reminded him of the shire! (just a snowier, frostier version). He'd never seen anything like it in all of Helovia. So as the tears welled in his sweet eyes, Pippigrin landed by the sentinels and continued his merry stride upwards toward the attractions.

Already he could see Ampere was here, and he spotted Wessex too, but soon there was another lady who stood alone who stole his attention. The halfling trudged over the frost, seeking to stand before the white-faced mare and introduce himself.
"Hallo," He began, "I'm Pip".

☀︎

@Ingrid for mentions!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD] - by Pippigrin - 05-12-2017, 11:16 PM