the Rift

[OPEN] the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD]

Iskra Posts: 79
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 1 year
Castiel :: Royal Humpback Leviathan :: Tidal Wave Blu
Iskra
Let it go, just let it be, you be you, and I'll be me
Iskra bounced excitedly behind his mother as she announced they were going to the Basin festival. The Throat party had been so much fun that he couldn't wait for another one, and how exciting it'd be in a whole different herd! He'd never been to the Basin before - he wondered if their party would be similar. Would their horses be similar too? What if the colts and fillies played games he'd never heard of before?

They'll teach me, he thought with positive conviction as he raced off to bathe in the Oasis as his mom instructed. After hsi bath Iskra ran all around to tell all his Throat friends, hoping some of them would come too, but he was going to go one way or another!

As Ampere beckoned for departure he flew in her wake, but got distracted several times along the way and so arrived a bit behind her. As he landed, a bit choppy still, he saw her mingling by the food and drink -typical. Iskra's gaze cast around, looking for any foals his age, but not finding many among the crowd. He gave a shrug and headed off to the dance floor to show off his sweet moves.
Holding onto something we don't need
All this delusion in our heads
Is gonna bring us to our knees
image | code

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD] - by Iskra - 05-27-2017, 11:39 PM