the Rift

[OPEN] the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
A familiar voice tugs on Ampere's attention and slowly her head turns to behold Wessex. The flicker of familiarity crosses her features, and even a sense of relief - this is one Northerner she knows she likes. A smile warms up her features, and then a laugh as her gaze travels from the many-horned mare to what she had to offer. "Did I appear that stiff or are you just a good host?" Ampere asked with a broad grin.

"Although, I've got something that makes these much more effective." Her magic tugged at the small metal device tucked by her wing joints and mane, nestled in alongside her knife sheath and collapsed shield. It was a small tap, and it gleamed innocently as Ampere's abilities guided it towards an apple, where it firmly inserted itself. Liquid began to dribble out of the spout and Ampere reached down to hoist the apple up and drink.

"It's all about the concentration...we're a bit known for our drinks in the Throat," Ampere attempted to explain as she set the dried apple down, her tap already making its way towards a new fruit. "Especially me."

Some amber liquid dripped from her chin as she set her attention back on Wessex. "It goes, which is always good. Another day to fight, I just wish we knew more about what we were facing."

As some familiar faces drift by and greet her she returns their names and nods with a smile. Volterra is one that lingers however, and she gives a raucous laugh to his remark. "Careful Indomitable, we've already got enough in common, you can't claim to be as much a fan of drinking as I or I'm afraid I'll have to beat you in a competition."
Ampere

@Wessex @Volterra

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD] - by Ampere - 05-27-2017, 11:56 PM