the Rift

[OPEN] the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Rikyn seems to welcome my presence, soft lips of his touching my shoulder once I was next to him. He accepts my compliment, and reply's (answering that I was indeed correct about Duir). His words cause me to laugh, for a moment, before I smiled shyly and actually turned my head to look at him. "Thank you Rikyn." I reply, and just as I turn my head to look to Gwyn he asks if she had been good. My head stops and returns to look at him. "Gwyn has been a doll. She's ambitious, and adventurous, but nothing unlike ourselves in that manner." I reach over, and nuzzle him gently with my muzzle a soft laugh coming from my mouth as I do so. "Don't worry about it. You are doing well, juggling a f- a child and your duties to your herd." I catch myself, unsure of the word family. Was I that? Gwyn was. She was. But I stuck to child instead. It was safe. Casually I reach over to take a fermented apple in my lips and then eating it. "I suppose that would be somewhat nice. Lets start with seeing what story Lena will tell. Maybe I'll have other surprises in store later, if you have the time. " Flirtatiously I wink, and move off towards the storytelling, eager to hear the birdsong's tales.

"talk talk talk talk "

@Rikyn

DEERP

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
RE: the night is young [MAIN FESTIVAL THREAD] - by Glacia - 05-28-2017, 07:42 PM