the Rift

[OPEN] maniac on the floor [FESTIVAL DANCE FLOOR]

Kiri Posts: 12
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0hh :: 3
Bonita

Kiri had heard around that a festival was happening in the Aurora Basin. It has been so long since the last time that she had participated in a festival. This also gives her the opportunity to spend some time in a social gathering again and to meet some new faces. She has a long history with her family and in her culture with dance, song, and chants. She always felt like she was closer to the earth when she danced in rhythm to the music. Like it connected her to the spirit of the land. She freshened up on the way to where she knew the dance floor would be. The music was not extremely loud but she could feel it in the soil and sense it in the leaves around her. The lights were strewn in the trees like fireflies that bounced and swayed gently in the breeze to the beats of the drums and the thrumming of hooves on the ground to the tune of song.

Kiri saw a couple horses out on the floor but the one who seemed to be enjoying themselves the most is a striking roan female. Her skin looked like white gold with legs that had been dipped in honey. Pearls seemed to be strewn on her horns on a strong of spider’s silk, and the most elegant tree peaked out from what appeared to be her ankle. Kiri couldn’t wait a moment longer and decided she would like to dance near the shining golden girl. Kiri took the long way around the floor so she would not be rude to other quests. Kiri has a joyous smile across her face. So much that her teeth were showing. I hope you don’t mind me joining. She looked over at the singers and couldn’t help but think of how nice their voices are. They were on key. Kiri liked to hear about Aurora Basin. She faced back to the golden girl and began to step back and forward and shifting her weight from side to side in passage movements. Her curved Andalusian/mustang features fitting this moment well. Hello I am Kiri. I am currently an Outcast but I hope to be joining Worlds Edge soon. I am very new here though. May I ask your name? and you dance very well.

(image credits here)

Please tag Kiri in posts
Force/magic allowed but Kiri wants to stay alive.
:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: maniac on the floor [FESTIVAL DANCE FLOOR] - by Kiri - 06-13-2017, 04:02 AM